Saturday, October 29, 2011

Complete Physique

In my last two posts, I mentioned a fitness plan that I'll be starting. I'd like to officially introduce, Complete Physique, an in-person and online nutrition and fitness personal training program started by the lovely Ali and her husband Chris. Ali and Chris are smokin' hot and they are hoping to make everyone else smokin' hot, too! Ali is rolling out a few new plans, and I thought this would be a great opportunity to test out a new program that I believe in, and maybe even reach my goals in the process! The program is 12 weeks, and I have started integrating the workout plan into my fitness routine since late last week. I'll be talking more about the workouts and my experience overall as I go through the program.

If you want more information, feel free to check out their website: http://www.facebook.com/completephysique and/or contact Ali at ali.completephysique@gmail.com.

Are you integrating any new plans into your regular routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment